1. USER INFORMATION
A&S TRANSWORD INTERNATIONAL SERVICES S.L., hereinafter referred to as the CONTROLLER, is the data controller of the User’s personal data and hereby informs you that such data will be processed according to the provisions in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data; we therefore provide you with the following information regarding such data processing:
The purpose of the data processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with Users. The planned processing operations are as follows:
- To send commercial advertising messages by email, fax, text messages, multimedia messages, social media or any other online or physical means that, either now or in the future, enable us to send commercial messages. Such emails will be sent by the CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with which it has entered into any kind of commercial promotion agreement. In this case, such third parties will never be allowed access to the personal data.
- To conduct statistical surveys.
- To process orders, requests and any kind of enquiry made by users through any of the means of contact provided to users.
- To send the website’s newsletter.
Criteria for storing the data: The data will be stored while there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the data processing and, when storage is no longer necessary for such purpose, they will be deleted using the relevant security measures in order to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or their complete destruction.
Disclosure of the data: Your data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- The right to withdraw their consent at any time.
- The rights of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data, and the restriction of or opposition to their being processed.
- The right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if they consider the data processing is not in compliance with the regulations in force.
Contact details in order to exercise your rights:
Postal address: A&S TRANSWORD INTERNATIONAL SERVICES S.L., CL CARRERA, 8-10 1 2, 08004 BARCELONA (BARCELONA), SPAIN. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. THE MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS
By checking the relevant boxes and entering the data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or included in the downloadable forms, you expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that your data are necessary for the service provider to deal with your request and filling in the data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for notifying any changes thereto.
The CONTROLLER hereby informs and expressly guarantees the users that under no circumstances whatsoever will their personal data be assigned to third parties and, whenever any kind of personal data assignment must be carried out, the CONTROLLER will ask the Users for their express, informed and clear consent prior to doing so. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are essential for providing a high-quality service to the Users. If you fail to provide all the data, we cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely in accordance with your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
Pursuant to the provisions in the personal data protection regulations in force, the CONTROLLER fulfils all the provisions in the GDPR with regard to the personal data processing under its responsibility and, in particular, the principles stipulated in Article 5 of the GDPR, so that the data are processed legally, faithfully and transparently with regard to the party concerned and sufficiently, suitably and only limited to what is necessary with regard to the purposes for such processing.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented sufficient technical and organisational policies in order to apply the security measures set out in the GDPR, with the aim of protecting the Users’ rights and freedoms and has provided them with the relevant information for them to exercise such rights and freedoms.